ARC Blast Blankets
The Ultra-Durable Arc Blanket that provides protection from the explosive and incendiary effects of electrical arcs and flashes.
- AVAILABLE IN 4'x5', 4'x 8' and in CUSTOM SIZES
- Includes grommets to easily keep the blanket in place
- Kevlar straps with buckle or Kevlar ropes for mounting can be bought separately
- Use either side toward arc (same protection either side unlike most competitors)
- Zero Toxic Gas Emissions
- Water, Solvent, Oil Resistant - No absorption (one of a kind)
- Less than 10 seconds after-flame time (shortest among arc blankets tested; less smoke)
- Our properly installed blanket provides a shield from arc flash holding the flash for a rated time at the maximum fault current and lower currents. 40kA blanket can hold back a 40kA arc for more than 10 cycles and can hold back a 5kA arc for more than 80 cycles.
- Ideal for underground vaults, switchgear and other potential arc flash hazard installations.
- Mount between the worker and potential fault (hang 6 inches/15 cm or more from the potential fault). Wrapping cable splices may provide less protection. For maximum results fasten the blanket using all attachment points with sufficient strength to hold blanket in place.
- UV Resistant: Outdoor use is no problem.
- Easy to clean – Just wash with soap and water. DO NOT MACHINE WASH
- Roll to store and kept stress free for optimal life of blanket - DO NOT FOLD OR CREASE